Bay Area Civil Litigation and Transactional Lawyers
When you want client-centered legal representation that gets results, choose The Williams Firm in Walnut Creek, California.
The Williams Firm provides quality professional representation, extensive legal knowledge and skill, and outstanding service based on effective communication with the client. The objective of the Firm is to reach common sense solutions to legal matters that meet the goals of the client.
The Firm provides legal services to its clients in the following areas:
- Real estate litigation
- Construction litigation
- Real estate and construction transactions
- Construction defects and soil defects
- Real estate finance, foreclosure and lending law
- Leasing transactions and landlord tenant
- Civil litigation
- Collection of debts and loans
- Business and commercial litigation
- Business organizations and transactions
- Unfair business practices - anti-competitive claims
- Intellectual property
- Trademarks and domain names
- Start-up Businesses
- International Law
- The Internet
- Nonprofit Organizations and Entities
Whether you need representation in a lawsuit involving your real property or business, require advice in structuring and forming a business entity, or require help in securing trademarks and copyrights, we provide dedicated representation designed to produce results.
To arrange a free one-half hour consultation about your legal issue with one of the Firm's attorneys, please contact our Walnut Creek office.
Meeting Clients' Goals
The Firm offers a practical alternative to the high legal costs, bureaucracy and lack of control that clients often experience with a large firm. With The William's Firm, you receive:
- Greater accessibility to an attorney with specific legal knowledge
- Cost effective legal representation
- Frequent and effective communication
- Practical approaches to dispute resolution
- Creative methods of structuring transactions
- Aggressive courtroom representation
Your goals and the Firm's goals are exactly the same — a successful resolution with limited cost. The firm accomplishes this by:
- Communicating with you on a regular basis to exchange information and develop approaches to the disposition of your matter
- Gathering and analyzing all available information about each matter
- Providing you with prompt and accurate assessments of the pending matter along with a proposed strategy for resolving it as expeditiously as possible
- Providing knowledgeable and responsive service
- Obtaining a cost effective and satisfactory resolution of each matter
Whether you need a civil litigation attorney, a real estate attorney, or a law firm experienced in handling intellectual property matters, you can rely on The Williams Firm for professional legal counsel and personal client service.