San Francisco Bay Area Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
The business and commercial law attorneys of The Williams Firm work closely with business and corporate clients to determine their needs and achieve their goals. Whether you need a resourceful business litigation attorney to help resolve a dispute informally or aggressive representation in a pending lawsuit, you can depend on the experience and skill of the business attorneys of The Williams Firm in Walnut Creek, California. To discuss your organization’s legal needs, please contact a business and commercial law attorney at the Firm today.
The Firm represents and advises clients in the areas of business litigation, arbitration, mediation and alternative dispute resolution. Our business litigation practice includes:
- All aspects of business and commercial litigation and dispute resolution in all courts, government hearings, arbitrations and mediations
- Civil litigation
- Intellectual property matters
- Trademarks and domain names
- The collection of debts and loans
- Disputes and litigation regarding corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships and sole proprietors
- Business torts, fraud, and unfair business practices
- Pursuing pre-judgment remedies, including receiverships, writs of attachment, writs of possession, and injunctions
- Disputes and litigation concerning the confidentiality of trade secrets and the enforcement of non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Disputes regarding the sale of a business, including asset sales and stock sales
- Breaches of contracts and contract disputes of all kinds
- Breaches of fiduciary duties and misappropriations by officers, directors, shareholders, managers or members
- Litigation involving the dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships and sole proprietorships
- Employment and labor matters
- Insurance claims, coverage and disputes
- Disputes regarding imports and exports
- Bankruptcy proceedings on behalf of creditors
- Covenants not to compete
- Confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements
Clients range from individuals to small and mid-sized firms in all fields, from real estate developers, contractors, and subcontractors, to retail, wholesale, technology, import, export, banking, and more.
The business attorneys of the Firm also have represented financial institutions, government agencies, and borrowers regarding lender liability claims, judicial foreclosure, non-judicial foreclosure, appointment of receivers, fraud actions and director’s and officer’s liability claims. The Firm also represents clients in business organization and transactions as well as in litigation involving intellectual property matters.
Contact a business and commercial law attorney at The Williams Firm.
Follow Us On