California Debt and Loan Collection Attorneys
Do you need an attorney to collect a debt concerning goods you have sold to another party? Do you need a loan collected from a defaulting borrower? Do you need assistance with foreclosure remedies associated with real or personal property? The business attorneys of The Williams Firm located in Walnut Creek, California, aggressively collect debts arising from all manner of transactions, and defend debtors and borrowers.
The debt collection attorneys at The Firm all have experience working in large law firms. They now bring their years of experience to clients to help them find creative legal solutions to their collection concerns. To discuss your business’ legal needs concerning debt collection matters, contact a debt and loan collection lawyer at The Williams Firm.
- Debt collection litigation and dispute resolution in all courts, government hearings and mediations
- Collection of promissory notes, loans and debts – both secured and unsecured debts and loans
- Pursuing pre-judgment remedies including receiverships, writs of attachment, writs of possession and injunctions
- Entry and enforcement of sister state judgments from other states
- Breach of contract and contract disputes of all kinds
- Remedies involving mixed collateral of real and personal property or cross-collateralization of multiple properties
- Accountings of sums owed
- Representation of lenders and borrowers regarding lender liability claims, judicial foreclosure and non-judicial foreclosure
- Appointment of receivers over properties and businesses
- Pursuit of mechanic’s lien, stop notices and performance, payment, and Miller Act bond claims in construction cases
- Collection and enforcement of judgments against judgment debtors
- Advising and representing clients regarding the foreclosure of personal property collateral under security agreements
- Advising clients in commercial foreclosure and lawsuits regarding their possible deficiency liability
- Representing personal guarantors of debts
- Collection of rent from tenants under leases
Contact a Dedicated Debt Collection Attorney
In addition to business collection matter s, the business attorneys of The Williams Firm represent clients in other business law areas, including business litigation, intellectual property, and business organizations and transactions.
Contact a collection attorney at The Williams Firm.
Follow Us On