California Construction Attorneys
The construction attorneys at The Williams Firm provide comprehensive legal services to construction industry clients and owners in every aspect of construction litigation. To discuss your legal matter please contact an experienced construction attorney at the Firm today.
The Firm’s expertise includes:
- All aspects of construction litigation and dispute resolution in all courts, government hearings, arbitrations and mediations
- Representation of owners, associations, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers and architects
- Representation of plaintiffs and defendants regarding construction defects involving commercial construction, single family homes, large homeowner associations and subdivisions
- Earth movement, soil subsidence and lateral support claims
- Construction contract disputes
- Construction contract termination
- Delay and disruption claims
- Representation of claimants and owners concerning mechanics’ liens, stop notices, payment and performance bonds and Miller Act bonds
- Analysis of construction contract claims and disputes
- Representation of contractors concerning licensing issues with the Contractor’s State License Board
- Insurance claims related to construction projects
- Claims involving property damage and personal injuries occurring on projects
- Construction insurance claims
The Firm’s construction lawyers have experience as both plaintiffs and defense counsel in a variety of construction defect cases, including, but not limited to, all aspects of residential and commercial structures, subsidence claims, landslide claims, defective design claims, structural and civil engineering claims, building code violations, paving and grading defects, engineer and architect malpractice, and indemnity and contribution claims. The Firm’s construction lawyers represent clients in construction contract disputes, including termination of construction contracts, delay claims, payment disputes, disputes regarding change orders and extra work, and timely completion of construction projects.
The Firm provides services regarding transactions involving construction law as more fully described on the real estate and construction page of this Website.
Follow Us On