San Francisco Bay Area Real Estate and Construction Law Attorneys
The real estate and construction law attorneys at The Williams Firm help clients with all types of real estate and construction transactions. For experienced, effective legal representation, please contact a real estate and construction law attorney at The Williams Firm in Walnut Creek, California.
The real estate and construction law attorneys at The Firm have significant experience in areas related to real property and construction transactional law including the following:
- Transactions regarding the purchase and sale of commercial and residential real property on behalf of purchasers/buyers and sellers
- Real estate finance transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders, including construction and permanent loans, loans secured by real and personal property, guarantees, and deeds in lieu of foreclosure, including the negotiation and preparation of all types of loan documents
- Commercial and residential leases
- Construction contracts of all kinds related to all aspects of a project, including prime contracts, subcontracts, and architect and engineering contracts
- The management of projects in mid-construction
- Issues and disputes regarding bonding of construction projects
- Management of troubled real estate assets and loan portfolios
- Lot line adjustments and boundary line disputes
- Easements and easement agreements
- Land use planning and development, including: land use permits, building permits, zoning, condemnation, easements and environmental matters
- Title insurance policies and disputes
- Real property taxes, tax appeals and reassessments
- Management and establishment of homeowner associations
- Preparation of mechanics’ liens and stop notices
- Formation of entities to own, develop, construct and manage real property, such as partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures and corporations
- Advice regarding contractors’ licensing issues
- Leases with option to purchase
For legal representation that gets results, you can depend on The Williams Firm.
Contact a real estate and construction attorney at The Williams Firm.
Follow Us On