Northern California Intellectual Property Attorneys
Protecting intellectual property has become increasingly important, particularly in view of the benefits and risks posed by the Internet. The intellectual property attorneys of The Williams Firm help you protect your creations so you can safely take advantage of opportunities to benefit from them. We will help you defend your intellectual property against claims of infringement and misappropriation. To consult an experienced intellectual property attorney, please contact an intellectual property lawyer at our Walnut Creek office today.
The Firm represents a wide variety of traditional and high technology businesses in matters involving the protection of intellectual property.
The Firm has extensive experience representing clients in all types of intellectual property matters, including:
- Transactions of all kinds
- Trademark registrations for the United States and international trademark registrations
- Trademark litigation
- Copyright registrations
- Copyright litigation
- The formation, financing, acquisition and representation of start-up companies
- Trademark, copyright and patent license and assignment agreements
- Licensing Agreements for every industry and type of property
- Joint ventures
- Cross-promotion and co-branding agreements
- Content agreements
- Technical support agreements
- Software development agreements
- Domain names
- Privacy policies
- Click-through and shrink-wrap agreements
- Website development agreements
- Website hosting agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Trade secret policies
- The Internet
- Intellectual property inventories and counseling
The Firm’s intellectual property attorneys also represent intellectual property clients in all aspects of civil litigation and dispute resolution involving intellectual property matters in all courts, government hearings, arbitrations, and mediations. One of our intellectual property attorneys taught intellectual property courses at law schools and was the founding president of the Intellectual Property Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association.
Contact an intellectual property attorney at The Williams Firm.
Follow Us On